Does Iran have appropriate infrastructure in financial institutions and services for helping investors to find right assets and stocks to invest in?
Financial institution and Services in Iran Capital Market
Iran is the second largest economy in the middle east and north Africa(MENA) Region
an estimated gross Domestic Product(GDP) in 2014 of US 406 billion Dollar.
Iran’s economy growth was about 2 percent in 2015
estimated GDP rise for 2015, 5.8 percent and 6.7 percent in 2016 and 2017.
- There are more than 107 active brokerage companies in Tehran Stock Exchange.
- There are 10 active investment advisories
- Portfolio manager, There are 7 asset management companies
- 72 asset management licenses obtained by investment bank, investment advisors and brokers in Tehran Stock Exchange.
- There are 5 active Financial data processing companies in Tehran Stock Exchange.
- 38 fixed income funds,
- 94 equity funds
- 16 hybrid funds in Tehran Stock Exchange.