area of 1,648, 195 m2
with a population of 77 million.
Tehran is the capital, the largest city of Iran and its political, cultural, commercial, and industrial center.
Climate in Iran: Mostly arid or semi-arid, temperate along Caspian coast and mountainous temperate along west and nort-west.
- Population expansion rate in Iran is 1.29
- The average lifespan is 72.1 years for men, and 74.6 years for women
- 64% of Irans population are under 35, meaning that a large segment of the population are of childbearing age
Characteristics and Advantages of Irans Economy
- In 2014, GDP was $404.1 billion,18th largest economy in the world in terms of GDP
- Iran is ranked as an upper-middle income economy by the World Bank
- According to the Iranian Constitution, the government is required to provide every citizen of the country with access to social security that covers retirement, unemployment, old age, disability, accidents, calamities, health and medical treatment and care services. This is
- Covered by tax revenues and income derived from public contributions.
- 10th rating in the historic attractions and 5th in ecotouris